Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Twirk (n.)




Twirk Miley! Twirk! Even as I’m typing this newly added word to the American language, my MacBook and Microsoft Word still does not recognize it, but that is beyond the point. Miley Cyrus has lost the last bit of her mind this week! She is now “twirking” and also has become a rapper, according to new song released by super producer, Mike WiLL Made It.

If I were a Miley Cyrus fan, I truly would be wondering who her publicist is, and who also is managing her! Hannah Montana, once good girl, has truly gone BAD! What the heck happened to the sweet and innocent little girl from Disney Channel? Is this all just a publicity stunt, will it ever end; or is this truly who Miley is?

In the latest controversy surrounding the video for the single “Wrecking Ball”, Miley had to go on the defense about her scene that was filmed nude. She appeared to be crying, and many fans and curious minds wanted to know if it was caused from her breakup with ex-fiancé Liam Hemsworth, but in the Rolling Stone interview she admitted that her tears were caused by her dogs death………… I’ve never been attached to an animal, but I know a lot of people who have, and pretty much I can sympathize with her.

What confuses me the most about Miley is just the shaved head and the sticking out of the tongue. It’s just something that I’m not used to her doing. Last I knew, she was trying to party in a car, driving around the USA. We always knew she had some type of rhythm in her from that song, and that she did like some type of rap. She told us that “a Jay-Z song was on” when she turned on the radio, so she put her hands up!

New cassette worth being played? Sticking with the crew she’s hanging with including Mike WiLL, Juicy J, and Wiz Khalifa, I think so!

Twirk Miley! Twirk! 




No comments:

Post a Comment